We are looking for
A motivated junior software engineer that enjoys working on cutting-edge technologies in the area of Optical tracking and 3D Medical Visualization.
You will work in a close team to realize new, exiting ideas into our products.
You want to
- Develop and work with state-of-the-art 3D Visualization and Interaction technologies.
- Use and expand your knowledge of computer vision algorithms and tracking technologies.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and testing of new and existing products.
- Work in a small, agile team of dedicated developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
- Solve complex problems alone or in a team.
- Proficiency in C++ (or demonstrable expertise in other languages).
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
- Academic thinking level.
- Experience in the field of computer science or a bachelor or master degree in that field.
You might have
- A background in 3D Visualization, Computer vision.
- Experience with (other) Tracking technologies.
- Experience with computer graphics and common graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, etc.)
- Experience with libraries like Qt, VTK and OpenCV.
- Experience with 3D mathematics for computer graphics.
And we are
PS-Tech is a high-tech company with a strong scientific background and over 15 years of experience in developing Optical tracking solutions and 3D Medical Visualization software. Our objective is to build cutting-edge object tracking systems for 3D interaction and measurement at competitive pricing levels. Our 3D Medical Imaging Software Vesalius-3D is cutting edge in the medical imaging market. Have a look at our tracking technology at ps-tech.com and our 3D medical visualization software at vesalius-3d.com.
We are ever working on improving our products. We are ever looking to expand our product range with new technologies that offer solutions complementary to our current product range and expand into new markets. Cloud development will be a major part of the future activities.
We are based in the center of Amsterdam.