PS-Tech is constantly looking for talented, highly skilled and motivated colleagues.
These are the vacancies we currently have available:
As a Marketing intern, you'll work closely with our Marketing Dept to drive new inbound leads for the sales team through marketing efforts. You'll be able to strategize, be creative, and have input into the campaigns. You will get to work side-by-side with senior leadership to build and grow our business.
- The Marketing intern is a team player in developing and overseeing marketing campaigns on all social channels, blogs, and implementing new promotional campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work with our Marketing Lead and present suggestions based on past data, come with fresh ideas, write creatively, and is a team player.
Responsibilities and joint tasks
- Executing on the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material, including weekly blog posts.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Manage corporate identity through social media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Student in Marketing and or Communication
- Highly motivated
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Strong creative outlook and writing skills
- Fluent in English
We are looking for
An experienced and motivated software engineer that enjoys working on cutting-edge technologies for the medical world. With 3D Visualization and interaction as your strengths, you will aide in the design and development of solutions for challenging problems in the visualization of medical data.
You want to
- Work with, and develop, state of the art 3D visualization and 3D interaction technologies.
- Work closely with customers to offer them the most optimal solution for their requirements.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and testing of new and existing products.
- Work in a small, agile team of dedicated software developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
- Strong proficiency in C++ (or demonstrable strong expertise in other languages).
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A team player who is also capable of solving complex problems independently.
You might have
- Experience with computer graphics and common graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, etc.)
- Experience with 3D mathematics for computer graphics.
- Experience with medical image data formats and analysis.
Software development intern
PS-Tech is currently looking for motivated software developer interns, fluent in C++, with a strong interest in 3D localization algorithms. As a software developer intern at PS-Tech you will study, evaluate and develop new algorithms for 3D localization.
The minimum duration of an internship at PS-Tech is 6 months.
If your are interested in working at PS-Tech, please send us your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com.
DevOps / System Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer (part-time possible) to organize and maintain our software development toolchain, ranging from version management and bug-reporting tools to server administration. Together with our software development team, you will decide on the best solutions for our development toolchain and implement them. Main software development is performed using C++.
In close cooperation with our software development team you will
- Determine the best tools for supporting C++ development in Windows and Linux environments.
- Implement, optimize and manage this toolchain.
- Manage our extensive code repository.
- Maintain our server infrastructure.
You will work in a small, agile team of dedicated software developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
You have knowledge of
- Git distributed source control (using GitLab)
- The CMake build tool
- Setting up and maintaining a Continuous Integration infrastructure
- Automated daily builds
- System management for Windows Server platform
- Unit testing automation
- Development support tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Scripting languages (Python)
You might have knowledge of
- Software development
- C++ or other major programming languages (e.g. Java/C#)
- Active Directory management
- Backup management
- Administering webservers (e.g. Apache/IIS)
- Databases and database management (PostgreSQL)
- An excellent communicator in the English language.
- A team player that is also capable of solving complex problems independently.