PS-Tech is constantly looking for talented, highly skilled and motivated colleagues.
These are the vacancies we currently have available:
Software development intern
3 Internships: combining tracking technologies for Virtual Reality (example: PST Base + HTC Vive)
PS-Tech trackers are used more and more for VR use cases, combining HMDs technologies and PST optical tracking solution. For instance, welding training, medical training and surgical procedure planning. The key advantage is to be able to track tangible tools and instruments shown in the Virtual world to validate and learn the real gesture, get accurate feedback on the object position, and also actual force feedback when the real tools are touching other objects.
The following internships aim at improving the integrability and the robustness of the tracking result for VR experience with HMDs.
Subject 1: Developing an algorithm to compute the optimal infra-red markers location on a target
Subject 2: Optimizing tracking algorithm and calibration procedure for predefined model or 3D location
Subject 3: Combining tracking technologies:
Developing an algorithm for fast alignment and error correction based on a 3D map of the relative error
Get the detailed descriptions here.
Technology Development Specialist (hardware)
We have an opening for a recently graduated professional.
As technolgy development specialist you are responsible for all hardware related questions and tasks within the company. You work closely with the software development team but your focus will be on the hardware part..
Tasks range from changing (electronic) designs and of custom made components to being responsible for the assembly and manufacturing of our tracking products.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
As a Marketing intern, you'll work closely with our Marketing Dept to drive new inbound leads for the sales team through marketing efforts. You'll be able to strategize, be creative, and have input into the campaigns. You will get to work side-by-side with senior leadership to build and grow our business.
- The Marketing intern is a team player in developing and overseeing marketing campaigns on all social channels, blogs, and implementing new promotional campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work with our Marketing Lead and present suggestions based on past data, come with fresh ideas, write creatively, and is a team player.
Responsibilities and joint tasks
- Executing on the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material, including weekly blog posts.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Manage corporate identity through social media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Student in Marketing and or Communication
- Highly motivated
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Strong creative outlook and writing skills
- Fluent in English
We are looking for
An experienced and motivated software engineer that enjoys working on cutting-edge technologies for the medical world. With 3D Visualization and interaction as your strengths, you will aide in the design and development of solutions for challenging problems in the visualization of medical data.
You want to
- Work with, and develop, state of the art 3D visualization and 3D interaction technologies.
- Work closely with customers to offer them the most optimal solution for their requirements.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and testing of new and existing products.
- Work in a small, agile team of dedicated software developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
- Strong proficiency in C++ (or demonstrable strong expertise in other languages).
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A team player who is also capable of solving complex problems independently.
You might have
- Experience with computer graphics and common graphics APIs (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, etc.)
- Experience with 3D mathematics for computer graphics.
- Experience with medical image data formats and analysis.
Software development intern
PS-Tech is currently looking for motivated software developer interns, fluent in C++, with a strong interest in 3D localization algorithms. As a software developer intern at PS-Tech you will study, evaluate and develop new algorithms for 3D localization.
The minimum duration of an internship at PS-Tech is 6 months.
If your are interested in working at PS-Tech, please send us your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DevOps / System Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer (part-time possible) to organize and maintain our software development toolchain, ranging from version management and bug-reporting tools to server administration. Together with our software development team, you will decide on the best solutions for our development toolchain and implement them. Main software development is performed using C++.
In close cooperation with our software development team you will
- Determine the best tools for supporting C++ development in Windows and Linux environments.
- Implement, optimize and manage this toolchain.
- Manage our extensive code repository.
- Maintain our server infrastructure.
You will work in a small, agile team of dedicated software developers, with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
You have knowledge of
- Git distributed source control (using GitLab)
- The CMake build tool
- Setting up and maintaining a Continuous Integration infrastructure
- Automated daily builds
- System management for Windows Server platform
- Unit testing automation
- Development support tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Scripting languages (Python)
You might have knowledge of
- Software development
- C++ or other major programming languages (e.g. Java/C#)
- Active Directory management
- Backup management
- Administering webservers (e.g. Apache/IIS)
- Databases and database management (PostgreSQL)
- An excellent communicator in the English language.
- A team player that is also capable of solving complex problems independently.